Personal Best Education is a coaching company and the lead organisation in the Hampshire Schools Cycling Partnership with Pedal Power. You will deliver National Standards Bikeability Level 1, 2 and 3 in schools across Hampshire, specifically in New Forest, Andover, Basingstoke, Winchester, Test Valley and Romsey, and also sports coaching within this area.
What will be your Responsibilities and Accountabilities?
- To deliver Bikeability, National Standards Cycle Training in Hampshire Schools. Including a basic skills off-road course (Level 1), basic on-road training course (Level 2) and advanced skills course (Level 3) to children and young people.
- Complete course paperwork (registers, risk assessments, certificates and results)
- Promote cycling as an active travel choice and a fun, healthy activity.
- To complete the National Standards Instructors training
Essential Skills and requirements:
- Level 2 National Standard Cycle Training (NSI) qualification
- To be able to confidently ride a bike and enjoy cycling
- To be able to physically demonstrate the skills to be taught whilst delivering the Bikeability Course
£15 per hour (this is a part-time position)
Required from March 2019, the hours are varied according to our requirement.