– To supervise, support and mentor young people through Phase 3 of the National Citizen Service (NCS) programme
– To lead, supervise and direct team leaders and manage any concerns; escalating if required, in line with PBED policies and procedures
– Be aware of all planning and logistics of each team based at your hubsites
– Liaise with team leaders and/or safeguarding lead to ensure young people’s wellbeing is supported during delivery
– To support the senior staff to ensure a smooth running of Phase 3 and transitions between phases on the NCS programme
– This is a fixed term contract, non-school based role. The hours of work are variable.
Role Dates & Durations: Varying start dates:
– Wednesday 24th June – 33 days excluding weekends
– Friday 3rd July – 27 days excluding weekends.
Requirements: Must be 18 or over before job start date and have a full, clean and valid drivers license and avaliable to attend a staff assesment weekend on the 6th, 7th and 8th June 2020.
See full job description