Curriculum Support & Delivery
As recommended by AfPE, we provide curriculum support for teachers and work alongside them in the delivery of high quality PE.
Our department is led by experienced PE teachers can help you to plan curriculum maps, schemes of work and provide CPD for your staff. We would like to help you make valuable use of your primary PE and sport premium.
• Motivate & inspire students
• Promote healthy and active lifestyles
• Are competitive & collaborative.
• Embed values of sportsmanship and respect.
• Develop fundamental movement skills.
Our qualified staff can independently deliver PE lessons to allow staff time for Planning, Preparation and Assessment. All of our programmes meet National Curriculum requirements.
Our swimming instructors will teach your students to swim confidently and competently, either at your school or a local pool. We recognise your time is limited, so we can organise transport and hire of local facilities. We engage students of all abilities with fun and exciting activities.
• Reputation: As a subsidiary of The Mountbatten School, we uphold their values and excellent reputation for high quality sports provision.
• Reliable: We have a large staffing resource – we can guarantee cover for any sessions delivered.
• Fully qualified: Our coaches are all fully qualified in the sports they deliver. They are also safeguarding and first aid trained.
• High quality: Our staff are managed and regularly quality assured by qualified PE specialist teachers
• All staff undertake regular CPD on innovative coaching practice and OFSTED requirements Coaches are required to thoroughly plan each session and evaluate their practice.
Level 5 Primary PE Specialism Course
Written by afPE, this course enables your staff to gain a nationally recognised qualification. It is designed to upskill primary school teachers, HLTAs, TAs, and any staff with experience of delivering Physical Education within your school. On successful completion of this qualification, delegates will be able to assist in raising the standards of Primary PE teaching.